Discover the Kimberley’s vast and ancient landscape in unsurpassed luxury on this 9-day Ultimate Kimberley Adventure. Covering thousands of square kilometres, this is truly one of the world’s most precious wilderness regions.
From the magnificent Kimberley Coast consisting of Timor Sea sunrises and Berkeley River sunsets, to the pocket of luxurious exclusiveness of El Questro Homestead, located at the heart of El Questro Wilderness Park, every day of this tour offers adventures that will leave you speechless.
This intimate small group journey is offered exclusively for one departure only and is the ultimate way to experience the remote and enchanting scenery of Western Australia’s magnificent Kimberley region.
• Revel in the secluded splendour of two of Australia’s most remote luxury lodges
• The diverse flora & fauna on a cruise through Chamberlain Gorge in El Questro Wilderness Park
• Enjoy a dip in the thermal pools and waterfalls with exclusive access at Zebedee Springs
• Marvel at the stunning landscape of the Bungle Bungle Range
• Visit some of the greatest galleries of aboriginal rock art in the world
• Fish the tributaries of the river system and ocean surrounding Reveley Island
• This limited-edition tour, with only one departure, has been handcrafted and includes stays at two of Australia’s most remote luxury lodges – El Questro Homestead and Berkeley River Lodge.
• The tour includes the very best attractions of the Kimberley region: El Questro National Park
Chamberlain Gorge, Bungle Bungle Range, Purnululu National Park, Cathedral Gorge and King George Falls.
• Enjoy an exclusive, breath taking Bungle Bungle Range experience starting with a charter flight from El Questro to Bellburn, following a specially curated flight path to take in Lake Argyle, the Argyle Diamond Mine and the Ord and Bow rivers.
• The tour includes all meals, beverages, and a range of amazing experiences.
• All transfers are by helicopter or light aircraft rewarding guests with stunning views of the
Kimberley region from every angle.
• Experience an exhilarating 30 minute helicopter flight over the majestic beehive domes of the Bungle Bungle Range.
• Have the unique opportunity to relax in an extremely remote, picturesque waterhole and enjoy canapes and drinks on an ultimate Kimberley helicopter adventure.
• A maximum of 10 guests ensures an intimate experience and provides an environment to meet new people and potentially make lifelong friends.
Contact Glenn at The Travellers Hut for details on 43 63 1699 or email Glenn@thetravellershut.com.au